17 Wellman Street, Ariah Park, NSW 2665
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1000m2, House
Ariah Park Family Home
3 bedroom well maintained home in the sought after township of Ariah Park.
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- Main living area with 2nd smaller TV room
- Kitchen-Dining area with electric cooking
- Freestanding wood heater & gas outlet
- Ducted evaporative cooling & split system
- Bathroom with both bath & shower recess, separate toilet
- Front & rear verandah
- Double carport & garden shed
- Well maintained yard
Ariah Park, 'the village of wowsers, bowsers and peppercorn trees' stands at the crossroads of the Burley Griffin Way and the Mary Gilmore Way and only 20 minutes from Temora. Offering a delightful old pub, bowling club, a coffee shop, a supermarket, cafe, craft and antique shops, central school, swimming pool, golf course, bowling greens and tennis courts, plus much much more.
Expressions of interest close on the 20th of July unless sold prior.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations”.